Friday, April 18, 2008

I feel like Chicken tonight.

I just put this in the crockpot for dinner tonight. This is Sven and my favorites, so I thought I would share it. It is so easy to put together and soooooooo good!

Salsa Chicken

4 chicken breasts (We usually do 6 chicken breasts so we have leftovers!)
1 can rinsed black beans
1 bag frozen corn (we have started to use canned corn and we use two cans, cause I LOVE me some corn!)
1 jar salsa (get the kind you like and you can customize this dish, that is why we love this dish!)

Mix all together in the crockpot and cook 8-9 hours on low. Shred chicken w/ 2 forks, but really as soon as you pick it up or mix it, it just falls apart and shreds apart itself. You can eat it in tortillas with shredded cheese on top or over rice.

If you follow Weight Watchers a serving size is a cup which is huge and is 4 points per serving.

1 comment:

Boyd Team said...

I love this recipe. I've been making it since you first posted it on the Stlwed board! It's one of hubby's favorites!