Sunday, January 11, 2009

It has been so long!

It has been so long since I have posted. I am sorry about that, alot of things have been going on and like I said in one of my first posts, I am not much of a blogger, but I do my best.

First, we made the Peanut Clusters. OMG! Can you we say addicting! They are really, really good, easy to make and makes ALOT. It made three tins. We gave one tin to our in-laws, to our mail man (hoping he would finally get our mail right, it did not work) and we kept one.

Christmas Eve was good, we spent it with Sven's family.

My family came down for New Years Eve. It was so good to see them, unfortunately, I was very sick and lost my voice for their entire visit, but we still had a great time! Unfortunately, I am still sick and Sven has caught it but this morning I think he looked better. Let's hope that continues!

So, the end of 2008 was good because of family, bad because we were sick, here's to a better 2009!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Awww, that sucks.
I hope you guys feel better SOOOON!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Beckie-- please send me those websites for WW recipes. you can send them to my email address: natalie.statler@experient-inc.com

Thanks so much!