Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Barbecued Pork

I have been really bad and have not written much, I admit I don't always think I have things to talk about.


While I think of things to talk about enjoy this Crockpot recipe. This another one of me and Sven's favorite!

Barbecued Pork:

2 lbs. boneless pork top loin
1 c. chopped onion (this is optional also)
3/4 c. diet soda (this is optional, we have stopped using it)
3/4 c. barbecue sauce (use your favorite kind. we use a new flavor every time we make it)

Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours or until meat is very tender. Drain and slice or shred pork. You can serve it on a bun for a sandwich, over rice or over a potato.

And if you are on Weight Watchers, it is 4 points for one cup.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm one that wishes you would write more! =P

I'm SURE there is more to talk about. Talk about what an awesome, spectacular, cool, etc. person you are! :) YAY! =D