Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday.

Today is going to be a rough day.

Well, first I went to a Weight Watchers meeting. I don't what it is, I knew that I had to get back on track but going to the meeting was hard. I knew I gained some weight, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Now, on to the rough part of the day. I am having a outpatient procedure tomorrow and I have to follow a clear liquid diet. Which means I am eating Jell-O, eating/drinking chicken broth and drinking Gatorade all day. Fun huh?

As soon as I came home from Weight Watchers I tore into one of the four dishes of Jell-O. Yes, Sven and I made four dishes of Jell-O. Well, I just finished it and OMG!, I am still so hungry, I want food and it is only 12:40. Oh, how am I going to last the whole day. Sven says he coming home with Ribs and Fried Chicken and eat in front of me. Sooooooo not nice! It is almost 1:00 and the second part of my detoxifying is about to begin, I won't go into details, but it isn't fun!

I am really nervous about the procedure. They are going to sedate me and the last time I was sedated, I didn't come out of it very well. And also, I don't think Sven is going to be with me when I wake up, so I am not liking that.

I just hope that things go smoothly! Think good thoughts for me!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

OH NO!!!
I hope you're doing okay as of right now (2:00)! I wish there was something I could do for you!

Give me a holler if you need ANYTHING tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, etc.!!

I'll be thinking about you!

Schneiderdoodle said...

If you're having the procedure I think you're having the detox was the worse part of the whole thing. That was the worse experience ever but the rest is easy breezy! I hope everything goes well!