Thursday, February 12, 2009

Goin to the Castle

Sven and I are going to White Castle for Valentine's Day! We have been going for 5 or 6 years now, I am so excited.

We originally were going to see Joel McHale at the Pagent, but they are not setting up chairs for the show, so you literally have to stand the whole time. As much as we want to see him, we aren't standing for like an hour and a half, that's crazy. For a concert, okay, but for a stand up show, no way!

So, when our plans fell threw we thought about White Castle, but I never thought that we would be able to make a reservation. I mean they start taking reservations starting Jan 3, and ond only a few locations participating, so I wasn't too hopeful, but I thought with V-day being on a Saturday might help. I called and I was surprised that there were a couple locations that still had openings left! So, we are celebrating Valentines Day at the St. Peters White Castle! Did I mention that I am excited?

No comments: