Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is from Facebook and I thought I would share it here:

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)Just copy this post into your own notes & change the answers!

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine is Marie
Sven is David

♥ How long have you been together?
7 years in November

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
2 weeks

♥ Who asked who out?
Sven asked me

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 32 and Sven is 34

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Definately Sven's, my sister is in Chicago :(

♥ Do you have any children together?
Nope

♥ What about pets?
Two cats

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No, we are from different states

♥ Who is the smartest?
Sven

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Sweet Tomatoes, Qdoba, Chevy's, Lenny's Sub Shop

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
South Carolina

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me

♥ Who does the cooking?
Sven, I am trying to get better at cooking

♥ Who is more social
I think me

♥Who is the neat freak?
Maybe me

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Definately me!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Weekdays - Sven Weekends - Me

♥ Where was your first date?
My old apartment in Chicago

♥ Who has the bigger family?
I do!

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Usually on my birthday, valentine's day

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We rotate every year between the families

♥ Who is more jealous?
I wanna say neither, but deep down I sometimes can

♥ Who sleeps more?
Me, my condition wears me out

♥ Who eats more?
For the time bring, both of us

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
Sven does, too hard for me to go into the basement

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Definately Sven!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I STILL want to know how he got the nickname Sven! haha