Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sarah asked me to.......

Sarah asked me some fun questions and here are my answers:

1. If your cats learned to talk, what would be the first thing they said to you? Now, that would be interesing! My cats have totally different personalities, one is older and laid back and loves attention. Her name is Rean. If Rean were to talk the first thing from her would be "Pet Me, Pet Me, Pet Me"! Now Tess on the other hand is younger and is still in her kitten stage and wants to play, but is a loner at the same time and in my opinion, just evil. If she were to talk the first thing she were to say would be "I'm Crazy and I'm Gonna F$$$ You Up!"
2. If you could commit one crime and get away with it, no chance of ever being caught, what would it be and why? Rob a bank, not actually the person in the bank doing the robbing, but being behind the scenes. I have wants and those wants cost money!
3. If the world as we know it was ending, and your only choices would be to become a vampire, become a vampire's food source (which wouldn't kill you or be painful) or become a mermaid, what would you choose and why? I think I would become a vampire. I mean you could live forever right and you could bite other people so they become vampires so you create endless friends! And you come out at night and get to party and sleep all day, how great would that be?
4. Tell me how you feel about pants. I love pants! It is basically all I wear. I am not a girly girl, so skirts are not my thing and I can't wear heels.
5. It irritates me that the orange is called an orange. Soooo not original. Rename it, please!
I would rename it a Globose Berry!

If you would like to play along, here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions.)
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. You know, to pay-it-forward and keep this little interview game going.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions and so on and so forth. The first five ‘askers’ get the interview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love your answers! Globose berry, hehehe!