Friday, October 3, 2008

Cheesecake Nuggets

I gave Sven the Hungry Girl Cookbook and told him pick anything and I will make it for you. He picked the chilly chocolate cheesecake nuggets. I just made them, and so you know, I am not the best baker there is, but this was so easy to make! And if licking the spoon is any indication of how good they are going to be, HOLY BAJEEZUS, THESE ARE AWESOME! Here is the recipe:

chilly chocolate cheesecake nuggets

Ingredients

3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese, softened
One 25 calori packet diet hot cocoa mix
1 tablespoon sugar free chocolat syrup
1 tablespoon Splena No Calorie Sweetner (granulated) (I used packets, cause that is what I have.)

Directions

Using a fork or an electric mixer, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese, cocoa mix, syrup and Splenda until smooth and well blended.

Evenly distribute mixture into 10 section of an ice cube tray. Place tray in the freezer until nuggets are solid (at least 2 hours)

Once frozen, nuggets should pop out easily. (If not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them.)

Makes 5 servings.


Per serving (2 nuggets) 42 calories, 0.5g fat, 130mg sodium, 7g carbs, 0g fiber, 2g sugars, 3g protein = 1 point per serving

The two hours are up and I just tried them.

Result: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

No comments: