Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Rean!

It is my baby's birthday. Not Sven, but Rean, my kitty cat, my baby girl. Sven and I found her on Petfinder.com and we knew instantly she was the one for us.

Sven brought her home (to my apartment in Chicago) in 2003. She was so tiny when Sven brang her home, we could feel her ribs when we pet her. My mission was to put some weight on her, I did do that, she weighs a whopping 7 pds. now!

Because she was from a rescue we are not totally sure how old she is. We got her in 2oo3, took her to the vet and he said she could be anywhere from 2 to 4 years old, so looking at her we said she is 3 years old. So, we are assuming she was born in 2000 and today she is 9 years old.

I can't believe it. I can't believe how much I love this cat. She kept me company in Chicago when Sven was in St. Louis. She comforts me when I am sick, makes me laugh when I have a bad day.

And to see who I am talking about, here are pictures of Rean:






Happy Birthday Rean!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday to Elvis' "twin"!! :D :D

Sassy said...

Happy belated burfday, kitteh! I can't get over how gorgeous she is!