Sunday, April 5, 2009

I said what?

So, I told you a little while ago that I started taking a sleeping pill. Since starting taking I have been sleeping like a rock. I mean as soon as my head hits the pillow, I have no idea what is going on, I remember nothing!

So, every morning I ask Sven if I did anything during the night. I guess I do this because I have heard that Ambien makes people sleepwalk, sleepeat, sleepdrive, and other strange things. Maybe I also ask for my own amusement. Well, the the other night, I took my Ambien and Sven walked me to bed, he had to stay up a little longer to do some work. So, I was in bed with the TV on falling asleep and Sven walked in, I remember him walking in, but that's all I remember. And in the morning, I asked if I did anything weird and he said yes.

Apparently, when he came in for bed I called him "Mom".

Um, I have nothing to say to that except for "I'm Sorry". At least he is getting some laughter out of this.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

LOL
Ric calls me "Amanda" all the time (his Sister). hehehe