Monday, April 20, 2009

A new haircut?

I have struggled with my hair for years.

I have curly/wavy hair. I think that one of the reasons why I have struggled with my hair is because I have tried to make it something it isn't. I try to make it straight, when obviously it isn't. The one time that I struggle most with it is during the summer. The humidity and the heat hit it and poof, frizziness! I hate it!

But this year, I am going to a mew hairdresser, she specializes in Curly hair. And also, I have a new haircut I would like to try.

This is it:


What do you think? Obviously, I won't have it straight, but it looks like it has alot of layers and frame the face. And I am loving the bangs! I love the color too, but I don't think I could pull off something so light eventhough I love the red!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I think you should go read my newest blog!! ;)

http://seelenfamily.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/8-things/

Becky said...

This is unrelated, but I thought you might be interested in this.

http://www2.thebodyshopathome.com/LoveYourBody.aspx